YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 21, 2012

first post, HELLO!

hi guys :) it's my first post, I'm an amateur blogger so I'm sorry if it isn't interesting at all. since it's my first post i want to introduce my blog. just like the tittle above, its from A to Z. i will tell you about where i got this idea for my blog. since my name is Ardilla Zhafira so actually my initial is AZ. and in this blog i will post about anything, maybe because I'm interested in fashion, photography, movies,music, etc,  i will tell about it later :p sooo.. this blog will tell you about everything, from fashion to my daily activity... ah! when I'm  in second grade in junior high school my class made  a jacket class and everybody get the jacket which in every jacket has their name's initial. here is mine, AZ..




No comments:

Post a Comment